Released June, 2011
The Pros:Unit does have YPAO auromatic sound calibration (mine has the connection and came with the mic) not sure if the picture etc is of earlier model.
The Yamaha HTR-3064 is an entry-level model in the HTR AV receiver range. It is capable of 100W from each of its 5 channels as well as decoding lossless audio codecs such as DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TureHD.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Whilst it lacks the automatic sound calibration featured in higher end models, the HTR-3064 retains most of the features from those high-end models. These include SCENE audio presets, compressed music enhancer, and complete 3D capability. The HDMI ports are compatible with 3D videos and audio return channel which simplifies cable arrangements. The Yamaha HTR-3064 is a good option for buyers looking for a 3D ready AV receiver with a solid set of features.
Features / Specifications
- 5-channel powerful surround sound (100W per Channel)
- HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
- 192 kHz/24-bit Burr Brown DACs for all channels
- High dynamic power, low-impedance drive capability
- 1080p-compatible HDMI (4 in/1 out)
- Supports Deep Color (30/36 bit), x.v.Color, 24 Hz Refresh Rate and Auto Lip-Sync compensation
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- SCENE buttons with direct power on (BD/DVD, TV, CD and Radio) - quick and simple to use
- iPod/iPhone compatibility with optional YDS-12 Universal Dock
- Bluetooth (A2DP) compatibility with optional Yamaha Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Receiver YBA-10
User Reviews (1)
Unit does have YPAO auromatic sound calibration (mine has the connection and came with the mic) not sure if the picture etc is of earlier model.
You may also like...